Options Counseling is an interactive, short-term decision support process to assist consumers, family members, caregivers, and/or significant others to make an informed choice about long term services, supports, and settings.
Who we help
- People age 60 and over
- People under age 60 with a disability
- Family members and caregivers
What we do
- Discussion to explore options in our community including settings, programs, services, funding options, etc.
- Unbiased information about long term care service and supports
- Support individuals with making their own decisions about long term care
- Offer options for the support you need to remain at home
- Help determine the next steps to take
- Phone or in-person counseling session
of Berkshire County, Inc.
877 South Street, Suite 4E
Pittsfield, MA 01201
(413) 499-0524 Main
(413) 442-6443 Fax
(413) 499-9764 TTY
Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm EST