- Fenway Institute - Health and research organization committed to improving health among LGBT and individuals living with HIV.
- LGBT Aging Project - a non-profit organization dedicated to ensuring that LGBT elders have equal access to life-prolonging benefits, protections, services and institutions.
- Mass Equality Project - grassroots advocacy group working to promote equality and eliminate discrimination based on sexual preference or identity.
- National Resource Center on LGBT Aging - the country's first and only technical assistance resource center aimed at improving the quality of services and supports offered to LGBT elders.
- SAGE - Services & Advocacy for Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual & Transgendered Elders.
- Special Commission on LGBT Aging - a Massachusetts commission created by the Legislature to study LGBT aging as a matter of public health.
of Berkshire County, Inc.
877 South Street, Suite 4E
Pittsfield, MA 01201
(413) 499-0524 Main
(413) 442-6443 Fax
(413) 499-9764 TTY
Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm EST